Created as an impressive example of the 1900s Spanish Revival style architecture, the Rosen Shingle Creek’s high-carved arches accented by the natural warm earth tones illustrate the sense of casual elegance and the grace of historic Florida. Guests are inspired by the 255-acre natural environment surrounding the resort, which includes a backdrop of dense oaks and pines along Shingle Creek, the headwaters of the Florida Everglades.
Awarded the AAA Four Diamond designation annually since 2007, hotel offers an array of amenities such as:
- Fifteen dining/lounging options
- Four outdoor swimming pools
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Nature trail and seasonal fishing
- The Spa at Shingle Creek, a full-service, 13,000 sq. ft. spa with nine treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center
- An 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course redesigned by Arnold Palmer Design Company
The lush backdrop sets the tone for Rosen Shingle Creek’s 1,501 elegant, functional guest rooms and suites. Designed with comfort and luxury in mind, the oversized guest rooms are among the largest in Central Florida. Taking advantage of the hotel’s elevation, every guest room has a wonderful view of the surrounding environment and recreation areas—from the perfectly manicured greens of the golf course to the pristine creek, magnificent cypress trees, and lush natural vegetation.
Each luxurious guest room features:
- complimentary WiFi and high speed hardwired internet
- a 40” flat screen TV with connectivity panels for laptops, iPad, and other devices
- iHome radio/docking station
- an in-room safe (fits up to 17” laptop)
- a mini refrigerator
- iron and ironing board
- hands-free blow dryer
- plush robe
The Rosen Shingle Creek Resort is located just minutes away from Orlando’s world-famous attractions such as Universal Orlando®, Aquatica, Sea World Orlando® and others.
To learn more about the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, visit www.rosenshinglecreek.com